Organizations Unlimited's work with teambuilding focuses on helping people to see the potential and the greatness in each other and then applying that perspective to work more effectively together. From one-time offsite retreats for improving working relationships to a months- or years-long process of team learning and development, we work with the client to achieve an open, constructive team spirit that enables teams to be much more intelligent and effective together than they could be as individuals.
A teambuilding session typically includes:
- sharing personality profiles (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator/Change Style Indicator/Enneagram)
- outdoor problem-solving activities
- exercises to clarify roles and responsibilities
- conflict-resolution tools and real-time conflict resolution
- "Open-Space" conversations to focus on current team challenges
- creating practical plans for action